Why choose Cover My Cab for your Taxi Insurance?
At Cover My Cab, we know how much you rely upon your vehicle. Our knowledgeable team of qualified professionals offer quotes and policies at rates you won’t find anywhere else.
Getting taxi cover from Cover My Cab is fast and easy – so much so, we issue instant documentation when you sign up.
As specialist taxi insurance brokers you can rely on us to arrange the most suitable policy for your needs, and wherever possible, the cheapest rates too! By offering you competitive rates and advice from an experienced professional, you won’t have to worry. We’ll protect your business and livelihood with a policy that is completely tailored to you.
By Selecting Cover My Cab, you’ll benefit from:
- Insurance policy periods on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Introductory discounts for proven private car or taxi experience.
- No Claims Bonus protection.
- Recovery of losses not paid for by your insurers such as vehicle recovery, personal injury, loss of earnings, car hire and excess.
- Spreading the cost across the year with easy-to-manage payment instalments.
- If you’re involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, we can provide a licensed and plated replacement taxi so you don’t miss out on earnings.
- Staff who not only speak your language but understand your business.
How to make a claim with Cover My Cab
If you’re unfortunate enough to have an accident, making a claim couldn’t be easier. Our UK based claims management centres are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our claims management team will:
- Keep you updated on the status of your claim so you know exactly where you stand.
- Organise repairs to your vehicle as soon as possible.
- Recover uninsured losses, including loss of earnings through personal injury.
How does Taxi Insurance differ from Private Car cover?
Without a doubt, a taxi driver covers more mileage than the average motorist. Because of the higher mileage, statistically there is an increased risk of having an accident. Therefore, your insurance policy needs to account for this. Also the potential for personal injury claims from your passengers is much higher, as more often than not you have a fare in the back of the taxi.
Minicabs tend to be larger than your average car so they can hold more passengers, for this reason they fall under a higher insurance group, and it is this which affects the cost of your policy. That’s why at Cover My Cab, we offer tailored rates for each and every policy we offer.
Looking for the cheapest taxi insurance possible?
Taxi insurance can be expensive but at Cover My Cab we will always do our best to find the most competitive rate possible for your vehicle and your circumstances. It is important to get the right level of cover for your business to fully protect you from potential costs that could harm your business. That being said, if you are looking for the cheapest rate you may want to consider the following factors:
• Your Location – The local authority area in which you work may affect your premium, depending how the insurer deems how risky the area is and where you store your vehicle.
• Your Age – It can be very difficult to find cover for drivers under the age of 25 but Cover My Cab will try and find a rate for everyone.
• Your Experience – Your driving experience and taxi industry experience can also have an effect on your premium. Building a No Claims Bonus will help reduce your quote significantly.
• Your Vehicle – Consider the type of vehicle that you invest in. The engine size, power, number of seats and value and age of the vehicle will always have an effect on the price of your insurance.
• Voluntary Excess – You should also consider increasing your excess amount, so that your premium is kept to a minimum.
Types of Quotes from Cover My Cab
At Cover My Cab, we offer a wide variety of insurance policies for taxi drivers, these include:
Looking for a cheap taxi insurance quote online? Contact Cover My Cab today. Fill in our easy quote form above, or call a member of our specialist team on 0345 456 4444.