Wheelchair Accessible Insurance for Taxis
If you’ve invested in a vehicle that’s been purpose built or specially modified to carry wheelchairs, Cover My Cab has a wheelchair accessible taxi insurance policy exclusively for your taxi.
We recognise that cab firms are increasingly under pressure from Local Authorities to provide taxis that are more accessible for wheelchair users, that is why we offer exclusive rates specifically for taxis with wheelchair access, with over two-thirds of licensed taxis now classed as wheelchair accessible vehicles, the chances are you can take advantage of our lower premiums for wheelchair accessible taxi insurance.
Our Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) insurance product includes:
- Cover for private or public hire vehicles adapted or purpose built to carry wheelchair passengers
- Introductory discounts for proven taxi driving experience
- Protection of your No Claims Bonus
- Recovery of losses not paid for by your insurers
- Payment instalments spread across the year
- A replacement vehicle if the accident you was involved in wasn’t your fault
- A team who speak your language and completely understand the importance of your business
- The option of Public Liability Cover of up to £10m
To make a claim call our UK WAV insurance claims management centre. Our expert WAV insurance team are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They will always:
- Ring you to update you on the progress of your claim
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired quickly so you can get back in the driving seat
- Aim to recover any of your uninsured losses – personal injury, loss of earnings and car hire
For your WAV insurance, get a quote online, in one of our branches or over the phone Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm and Saturday from 9am to 2pm.